Search

 
 

📄 اطبع pdf
00971504825082

القدرة والطاقة المصروفة في دائرةكهربائية
The power and energy consumed in an electrical circuit.

⚡ القدرة والطاقة في الدوائر الكهربائية

القدرة الكهربائية - الطاقة المصروفة - دوائر التوالي والتوازي - دوائر مركبة

🔹 القدرة الكهربائية (Power)

تعريف القدرة: هي معدل استهلاك الطاقة الكهربائية وتقاس بوحدة الواط (W).

\[ P = V \times I \]

حيث:

  • \( P \) = القدرة (واط)
  • \( V \) = الجهد (فولت)
  • \( I \) = التيار (أمبير)

🔹 العوامل المؤثرة في القدرة:

  • مقاومة الحمل (R): كلما زادت المقاومة، قل التيار وبالتالي تقل القدرة (عند ثبات الجهد).
  • الجهد المطبق (V): القدرة تتناسب طردياً مع مربع الجهد (\( P \propto V^2 \)).
  • شدة التيار (I): القدرة تتناسب طردياً مع مربع التيار (\( P \propto I^2 \)).

🔹 العلاقة مع قانون أوم:

\[ P = I^2 \times R \]
\[ P = \frac{V^2}{R} \]

🔹 الطاقة المصروفة (Energy)

تعريف الطاقة: هي الطاقة الكلية المستهلكة وتقاس بوحدة الجول (J) أو كيلوواط ساعة (kWh).

\[ E = P \times t \]

حيث:

  • \( E \) = الطاقة (جول)
  • \( P \) = القدرة (واط)
  • \( t \) = الزمن (ثانية)

🔹 العوامل المؤثرة في الطاقة المصروفة:

  • مدة التشغيل: كلما زاد الزمن، زادت الطاقة المستهلكة.
  • قيمة القدرة: الأجهزة ذات القدرة العالية تستهلك طاقة أكبر.
  • كفاءة النظام: الأنظمة ذات الكفاءة العالية تستهلك طاقة أقل لنفس العمل.

🧪 محاكاة القدرة والطاقة المصروفة في دائرة مقاومة

تهدف هذه المحاكاة إلى تعريفك بمفهوم القدرة والطاقة المصروفة في دائرة تحتوي على مقاومة.

  • حدد قيمة المقاومة من خلال المنزلقة.
  • حدد قيمة الجهد.
  • حدد الفترة الزمنية التي تم من خلالها تشغيل الدائرة.
  • استنتج قيمة التيار المار في الدائرة واحسب القدرة.
  • استنتج قيمة الطاقة المصروفة.

🔗 القدرة في دائرة مقاومات على التوالي

🔹 المفهوم الأساسي

في الدوائر الكهربائية المتصلة على التوالي:

  • يتساوى التيار الكهربائي (I) في جميع المقاومات.
  • ينقسم الجهد الكلي (\( V_{total} \)) بين المقاومات.
  • المقاومة الكلية: \( R_{total} = R_1 + R_2 + \cdots + R_n \)

🔹 معادلات حساب القدرة

القدرة في مقاومة واحدة القدرة الكلية
\[ P_n = I^2 \times R_n \] \[ P_{total} = I^2 \times R_{total} \]
أو \[ P_n = \frac{V_n^2}{R_n} \] أو \[ P_{total} = \frac{V_{total}^2}{R_{total}} \]

🔹 العوامل المؤثرة

  • قيمة التيار (I): تتناسب القدرة مع مربع شدة التيار.
  • مقاومة كل عنصر (Rn): زيادة المقاومة تزيد القدرة المصروفة.
  • عدد المقاومات: زيادة العدد تزيد المقاومة الكلية وتقلل التيار.

📌 مثال عملي

المعطيات: دائرة بثلاث مقاومات على التوالي \( R_1 = 2\Omega \), \( R_2 = 3\Omega \), \( R_3 = 5\Omega \) مع بطارية \( V = 12V \).

\[ R_{total} = 2 + 3 + 5 = 10\Omega \]

\[ I = \frac{V}{R} = \frac{12}{10} = 1.2A \]

\[ P_{total} = (1.2)^2 \times 10 = 14.4 \text{ واط} \]

✅ القدرة الكلية = 14.4 واط

🔗 القدرة في دائرة مقاومات على التوازي

🔹 المفهوم الأساسي

في الدوائر الكهربائية المتصلة على التوازي:

  • الجهد متساوٍ على جميع الفروع (\( V = V_1 = V_2 = \cdots = V_n \)).
  • التيار الكلي = مجموع تيارات الفروع (\( I = I_1 + I_2 + \cdots + I_n \)).
  • مقلوب المقاومة المكافئة = مجموع مقلوبات المقاومات.

🔹 معادلات حساب القدرة

\[ P_{total} = P_1 + P_2 + \cdots + P_n \]
\[ P = \frac{V^2}{R} \quad \text{أو} \quad P = I \times V \]

🔹 العوامل المؤثرة

  • الجهد المطبق: كلما زاد الجهد زادت القدرة تربيعياً.
  • قيمة المقاومة: المقاومة الأصغر تستهلك قدرة أكبر.
  • عدد الفروع: زيادة الفروع تزيد القدرة الكلية.

📌 مثال عملي

المعطيات: مقاومتان \( R_1 = 10\Omega \) و \( R_2 = 20\Omega \) على توازي مع بطارية \( V = 12V \).

\[ P_1 = \frac{(12)^2}{10} = 14.4 \text{ واط} \]

\[ P_2 = \frac{(12)^2}{20} = 7.2 \text{ واط} \]

\[ P_{total} = 14.4 + 7.2 = 21.6 \text{ واط} \]

✅ القدرة الكلية = 21.6 واط

🔹 ملاحظات هامة

  • جميع الفروع تتلقى نفس الجهد.
  • إضافة فروع جديدة تزيد من التيار الكلي.
  • الدوائر المتوازية أكثر أماناً من التوصيل التسلسلي.

🔗 القدرة الكهربائية في الدوائر المركبة

🔹 دوائر التوالي (المتسلسلة)

القدرة الكلية = مجموع قدرات المكونات:

\[ P_{total} = P_1 + P_2 + \cdots + P_n \]
\[ P = \frac{V^2}{R_1 + R_2 + \cdots + R_n} \]

🔹 دوائر التوازي

القدرة الكلية = مجموع قدرات الفروع:

\[ P_{total} = \frac{V^2}{R_{eq}} \]
\[ \frac{1}{R_{eq}} = \frac{1}{R_1} + \frac{1}{R_2} + \cdots + \frac{1}{R_n} \]

🔹 دوائر مركبة

تدمج بين خصائص التوالي والتوازي.

خطوات الحساب:

  1. حساب المقاومة المكافئة لكل قسم.
  2. دمجها حسب طريقة التوصيل.
  3. استخدام القانون العام: \( P = \frac{V^2}{R_{total}} \)

🔹 العوامل المؤثرة على القدرة

  • الجهد الكهربائي (V).
  • المقاومة الكلية (R).
  • نوع التوصيل (توالي/توازي).
  • درجة الحرارة.
  • مواصفات المكونات الإلكترونية.

🔹 التطبيقات العملية

التطبيق الشرح
المنازل توصيل الأجهزة الكهربائية بشكل متوازي للحفاظ على جهد ثابت
الإلكترونيات دمج مقاومة توالي مع مكثفات توازي في الدوائر المتكاملة
أنظمة الإضاءة توصيل مصابيح عيد الميلاد بشكل توالي لتقليل الاستهلاك

📋 ملخص القوانين

الكمية القانون الوحدة
القدرة \[ P = V \times I \] واط (W)
القدرة (باستخدام المقاومة) \[ P = I^2 \times R = \frac{V^2}{R} \] واط (W)
الطاقة \[ E = P \times t \] جول (J) أو كيلوواط-ساعة (kWh)
المقاومة المكافئة (توالي) \[ R_{eq} = R_1 + R_2 + \cdots \] أوم (Ω)
المقاومة المكافئة (توازي) \[ \frac{1}{R_{eq}} = \frac{1}{R_1} + \frac{1}{R_2} + \cdots \] أوم (Ω)

🔹 نصائح مهمة

  • 🔸 في التوصيل على التوالي، التيار ثابت والجهد يتوزع.
  • 🔸 في التوصيل على التوازي، الجهد ثابت والتيار يتوزع.
  • 🔸 القدرة الكلية في التوالي = مجموع قدرات المقاومات.
  • 🔸 القدرة الكلية في التوازي = مجموع قدرات الفروع.
  • 🔸 استخدم قانون أوم \( V = I \times R \) لحساب القيم المجهولة.

⚡ Power & Energy in Electrical Circuits

Electrical Power - Energy Consumption - Series & Parallel Circuits - Combined Circuits

🔹 Electrical Power

Definition: Power is the rate of electrical energy consumption, measured in Watts (W).

\[ P = V \times I \]

Where:

  • \( P \) = Power (Watts)
  • \( V \) = Voltage (Volts)
  • \( I \) = Current (Amperes)

🔹 Factors Affecting Power:

  • Load Resistance (R): Higher resistance reduces current and thus reduces power (at constant voltage).
  • Applied Voltage (V): Power is directly proportional to the square of voltage (\( P \propto V^2 \)).
  • Current (I): Power is directly proportional to the square of current (\( P \propto I^2 \)).

🔹 Relationship with Ohm's Law:

\[ P = I^2 \times R \]
\[ P = \frac{V^2}{R} \]

🔹 Energy Consumed

Definition: Total energy consumed, measured in Joules (J) or kilowatt-hours (kWh).

\[ E = P \times t \]

Where:

  • \( E \) = Energy (Joules)
  • \( P \) = Power (Watts)
  • \( t \) = Time (seconds)

🔹 Factors Affecting Energy Consumption:

  • Operating time: Longer time means more energy consumption.
  • Power rating: Higher power devices consume more energy.
  • System efficiency: More efficient systems consume less energy for the same work.

🧪 Simulation: Power & Energy in a Resistor Circuit

This simulation introduces the concepts of power and energy in a circuit containing a resistor.

  • Set the resistance value using the slider.
  • Set the voltage value.
  • Set the time period for which the circuit is operated.
  • Calculate the current, power, and energy consumed.

🔗 Power in Series Resistor Circuits

🔹 Basic Concept

In series circuits:

  • Current is the same through all resistors: \( I = I_1 = I_2 = \cdots = I_n \)
  • Total voltage divides among resistors: \( V_{total} = V_1 + V_2 + \cdots + V_n \)
  • Total resistance: \( R_{total} = R_1 + R_2 + \cdots + R_n \)

🔹 Power Formulas

Power in one resistor Total Power
\[ P_n = I^2 \times R_n \] \[ P_{total} = I^2 \times R_{total} \]
or \[ P_n = \frac{V_n^2}{R_n} \] or \[ P_{total} = \frac{V_{total}^2}{R_{total}} \]

🔹 Factors Affecting Power:

  • Current (I): Power is proportional to the square of current.
  • Resistance (Rn): Higher resistance increases power consumption.
  • Number of resistors: More resistors increase total resistance and reduce current.

📌 Worked Example

Given: Three series resistors \( R_1 = 2\Omega \), \( R_2 = 3\Omega \), \( R_3 = 5\Omega \) with a \( 12V \) battery.

\[ R_{total} = 2 + 3 + 5 = 10\Omega \]

\[ I = \frac{V}{R} = \frac{12}{10} = 1.2A \]

\[ P_{total} = (1.2)^2 \times 10 = 14.4 \text{ W} \]

✅ Total Power = 14.4 W

🔗 Power in Parallel Resistor Circuits

🔹 Basic Concept

In parallel circuits:

  • Voltage is the same across all branches: \( V = V_1 = V_2 = \cdots = V_n \)
  • Total current is the sum of branch currents: \( I = I_1 + I_2 + \cdots + I_n \)
  • Reciprocal of equivalent resistance = sum of reciprocals.

🔹 Power Formulas

\[ P_{total} = P_1 + P_2 + \cdots + P_n \]
\[ P = \frac{V^2}{R} \quad \text{or} \quad P = I \times V \]

🔹 Factors Affecting Power:

  • Applied voltage: Power increases with the square of voltage.
  • Resistance value: Smaller resistors consume more power.
  • Number of branches: More branches increase total power.

📌 Worked Example

Given: Two parallel resistors \( R_1 = 10\Omega \) and \( R_2 = 20\Omega \) with a \( 12V \) battery.

\[ P_1 = \frac{(12)^2}{10} = 14.4 \text{ W} \]

\[ P_2 = \frac{(12)^2}{20} = 7.2 \text{ W} \]

\[ P_{total} = 14.4 + 7.2 = 21.6 \text{ W} \]

✅ Total Power = 21.6 W

🔹 Important Notes

  • All branches receive the same voltage.
  • Adding more branches increases total current.
  • Parallel circuits are safer than series circuits.

🔗 Power in Combined Circuits

🔹 Series Circuits

Total power = sum of component powers:

\[ P_{total} = P_1 + P_2 + \cdots + P_n \]
\[ P = \frac{V^2}{R_1 + R_2 + \cdots + R_n} \]

🔹 Parallel Circuits

Total power = sum of branch powers:

\[ P_{total} = \frac{V^2}{R_{eq}} \]
\[ \frac{1}{R_{eq}} = \frac{1}{R_1} + \frac{1}{R_2} + \cdots + \frac{1}{R_n} \]

🔹 Combined Circuits

Combine series and parallel properties.

Calculation steps:

  1. Calculate equivalent resistance for each section.
  2. Combine according to connection type.
  3. Use the general formula: \( P = \frac{V^2}{R_{total}} \)

🔹 Factors Affecting Power

  • Voltage (V).
  • Total resistance (R).
  • Connection type (series/parallel).
  • Temperature.
  • Component specifications.

🔹 Practical Applications

Application Description
Homes Parallel connection of appliances to maintain constant voltage
Electronics Series resistors with parallel capacitors in integrated circuits
Lighting Series connection of Christmas lights to reduce consumption

📋 Summary of Formulas

Quantity Formula Unit
Power \[ P = V \times I \] Watt (W)
Power (using resistance) \[ P = I^2 \times R = \frac{V^2}{R} \] Watt (W)
Energy \[ E = P \times t \] Joule (J) or kWh
Equivalent Resistance (Series) \[ R_{eq} = R_1 + R_2 + \cdots \] Ohm (Ω)
Equivalent Resistance (Parallel) \[ \frac{1}{R_{eq}} = \frac{1}{R_1} + \frac{1}{R_2} + \cdots \] Ohm (Ω)

🔹 Important Tips

  • 🔸 In series, current is constant and voltage divides.
  • 🔸 In parallel, voltage is constant and current divides.
  • 🔸 Total power in series = sum of individual powers.
  • 🔸 Total power in parallel = sum of branch powers.
  • 🔸 Use Ohm's Law \( V = I \times R \) to find unknown values.

⚡ اختبار القدرة والطاقة في الدوائر الكهربائية

القدرة الكهربائية - الطاقة المصروفة - دوائر التوالي والتوازي - 15 سؤالاً

اكتب تعليقا واذا كان هناك خطأ اكتبه وحدد مكانه Write a comment, and if there is mistake, write and specify its location

No comments:

Post a Comment

🧮 Calculator
🗑️
✏️ قلم